|Civic Participation and Community Action Sourcebook|
Making an Action Plan
Here are the steps:
1. Clearly say what you want to accomplish.
2. Figure out the tasks that need to be done and in what order.
3. Figure out a schedule for completing each task.
4. Assign people to each task.
5. Decide how they will do it. What kind of help do they need?
6. Check off when the task has been done.
7. Review the plan regularly to see if it still makes sense.
What we want to accomplish:
|Task||By when?||Who will do it?||How?||X|
Plan was reviewed on these dates:
Table of Contents